Ready to visit Coffee Creek Church for the first time?
Is this your first visit to church or first visit in a long time?
Have no fear - we'll help guide you every step of the way:
- our volunteers will meet you as you arrive
- introduce you to some new friends
- if you have kids - help you get your kids checked in to Creek Kids
- show you around the cafe - grab some FREE Starbucks!
- help you find great seats before the music begins
Click the red PLAN YOUR VISIT button and we'll get everything setup:
We can't wait to see you on Sunday!
Want to know what a service is like before attending?
So the big idea is that each service is about 60 minutes long. They begin with a countdown, then a pastor welcomes everyone. Our live band plays a few worship songs that you are free to sing - if you don't want to sing the words are on the big screen so at least you'll know what the words are saying!
Then we receive an offering that helps support our mission in the community right before our pastor delivers the teaching for the day. Our teachings are fun, employ visuals and practical Bible teaching meant to help you no matter where you are in your spiritual journey.
If you'd like a sample of a teaching check out our podcast archive below!